Get your Core IT systems right and you have a strong and stable platform with the ability to adapt and manoeuvre your IT infrastructure to suit your business needs.
Core IT systems is simply the hardware and software that people and organisations use to collect, filter, process, create and distribute data - the nuts & bolts that the end-users don’t necessarily see. i.e. Datacentre, Servers, Virtualisation, storage and data management and software technologies that form the building block of all IT systems.
At Shift F7, we have a team of expert consultants who are able to offer vast experience in designing, building, maintaining, managing & troubleshooting Core Infrastructure environments.
We provide a full suite of professional services delivering consultancy, integration and migration. We are vendor agnostic and engage with our clients from the first steps of their project, partnering right through to implementation and support.
Our clients select us to provide these services because of our work methodologies, skill, knowledge and reputation. We also work within the ITIL framework and Prince2 project management principles.
Our technical team will provide initial consultation to scope the technical and business requirements of the project and design the solution with the most appropriate technology platform.
We plan the installation and integration and our engineers will then deploy the solution. In addition to services for solution implementation, our skills matrix allows us to support our customers’ IT projects across their infrastructure and we engage on all manner of works.
Free Pre-Sales / Specification of Requirements
- Attend client specification meetings
- prepare proposals/quotations
- Planning and designing of IT Infrastructures
- Integration of diverse and complex legacy systems
- Co-existence of multiple application technologies
- Desktop Migration planning
Consultancy and Deployment Services
- Directory Services
- Messaging Services
- Systems Management
- Blade, Rack and Server configurations and deployment across HP, IBM, DELL, SUN
- Server & Desktop Virtualisation
- Thin Client / Application Delivery
- Disk Management & Backup Strategies
- Storage Area Networking/Clustering
- Desktop Automated Deployment
Office Relocation Services
- Telephony Connections
- Telephony Equipment
- Wiring infrastructure
- IT Network installation