Microsoft Office 365
Shift F7 is a Microsoft Office 365 partner and we are helping clients to migrate from their existing on-premise Exchange environment to Office 365.
From supporting an increasingly mobile and distributed workforce to staying on top of constantly evolving security threats, businesses are looking to Microsoft Office 365 to help them with the IT challenges they currently face, such as:
• Simplifying IT administration
• Enhancing reliability and data protection
• Benefitting from the latest capabilities without deploying new software
• Managing IT costs and getting more value from investment
With Office 365, your company gains from predictable costs, guaranteed reliability, access from virtually anywhere, and the enhanced capabilities of powerful cloud-based productivity tools. Meanwhile you maintain control of the IT services that drive your business.
We have successfully managed our clients’ business critical applications on our cloud infrastructure and are fully conversant with the complexity of corporate email infrastructure and are able to advise on the most efficient migration strategy to suit the existing on premises set up.
As with any IT solution, there are many ways to deliver Office 365 and we can help you find the right one for your business.
As a Microsoft Office 365 partner we provide the following services:
• Analyse the existing IT environment and provide a high level design
• Migration project planning
• Advise on Active Directory and federation synchronization, with single sign on, full and partial options
• Configure and customise as required whilst migrating users and data
• Training with helpdesk support and monitoring the new environment are included in the project plan
Continue reading about the benefits of Microsoft Office 365 and what to consider and review prior to implementation.
Companies considering Office 365 as their first step in moving applications to hosted solutions can find it difficult to separate fact from fiction. Find out about the Myths about moving to the Cloud and how most of them are just that, myths.